Collection: Apply Here
Job Title: Sales Associate
Employer: Sunshine and Ski and Track & Trail
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Hours of Work: Part-time & Full-time
About Sunshine & Ski \ Track & Trail
Sunshine and Ski is a family business has been Saskatchewan's home for skis, snowboards, winter clothing, patio furniture, running shoes and more since 1978. Customer service is our top priority. Our retail staff consists of outdoor enthusiasts who are passionate about providing product expertise and excellent customer service.
Sales Associate Job Summary
The Sales Associate is responsible for sales activities and sales-associated job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, suggesting items, and providing product information.
Individual responsibilities as a Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the floor stocked with merchandise, addressing customer concerns, assisting in merchandise displays, or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
The Sales Associate must process payments by totalling purchases, operating cash registers and financial transactions. Must also be able to process customer refunds courteously and professionally. The Sales Associate maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the store's commitment to our customers.
The Sales Associate develops product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training in order to communicate it to the customer. Sales associates must stay current with promotional events and sales. Advancement opportunities may be presented.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring the customer takes priority and answering any questions they have;
- Maximize sales opportunities to achieve store targets;
- Execute store opening and closing procedures;
- Maintain visual merchandising and housekeeping standards; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to use a point-of-sale system
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts (days, evenings, and weekends)
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Sales-driven and goal-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail and customer service experience required
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop off your resume at the store, 4403 Albert Street, Regina, Saskatchewan