Women's Solazo Down Parka
Cotopaxi Women's Solazo Down Parka
A lofty parka made with 600-fill responsibly sourced down.
When the temperatures drop, we channel the blazing sun in the Solazo Parka. Ideal for mid-winter urban strolls and high altitude living, the Solazo channels style and comfort. You'll love details like a cozy fleece-lined hood, an extra high collar, and a long silhouette.
- Snap-off, fleece-lined hood
- High collar wards off the elements
- Adjustable hood opening
- Exterior and interior storm flap for extra protection
- Unzip from the bottom for more range of motion or venting
- Glove-friendly zipper pull tab
- Covered zipper hand pockets
- Snap Side vents
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Carry straps
- Concealed internal stretch knit, anti-draft cuffs
- Structured woven fabric provides more durability
- Main shell/lining: 20D ripstop nylon with DWR finish (41gsm)
- Second shell/hood: Structured woven nylon (155gsm)
- Insulation: 600-fill responsibly sourced down
- Fleece liner: 100% recycled polyester (204gsm)
- Knit cuff: 90% recycled polyester, 10% spandex (228gsm)
All of the down insulation in the Solazo is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.