Union Rosa 2024
Strap in to the lightest women's snowboard binding on the market. The Union Rosa is a lightweight, soft flexing, freestyle snowboard binding for beginner to intermediate snowboarders. Perfect for learning to ride the entire mountain or taking your first park laps.
- Flex: 4/10
- Stage 8 Duraflex baseplate: Introduccing our lightest baseplate ver. The all-new Stage 8 Duraflex baseplate helps shave over 10 grams off the Rosa's total weight. Not to mention, it's compatible with all existing mounting patterns right out of the box.
- Bushing: Thermoformed EVA (Shock absorbing Eva padding saves your heels and promotes and true and even board flex)
- Heelcup: Extruded 3D Aluminum (Optimal heel hold and minimized drag)
- Highback: Stage 12 Rosa Duraflex (Super lightweight, durable and perfect for a beginner to intermediate rider)
- Ankle Strap: Forma (Rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside)
- Toe Strap: TS 4.0 (Simple, lightweight, and durable)
- Ratchet: Aluminum (Fast in, fast out, and made to last)
- Hardware: Grade 8.8 Steel (Strongest steel available on the market)
- Lifetime warranty for baseplate / heelcup
- 1 Year warranty for everything else