A cross between a snowshoe and a backcountry ski, the WAP is fun for quick hits on local hills or forest slopes. At 120mm underfoot, and 129cm long, you can expect a healthy amount of float with easy maneuverability. Climb efficiently and ski down without the expense or complex setup of a ski touring setup. Changing from skinning to skiing doesn't even require a mode change.
- OAC braid box construction.
- Compression resistant elastic foam core is strong and flexible.
- Unicoat ski base is tough and liquid wax friendly for the ultimate ease of use.
- Integrated high-quality synthetic skin provides durable and reliable traction.
- Aluminum and fiberglass reinforcement at the binding area ensures a solid connection.
- EA bindings are easy to adjust, use and are compatible with most winter footwear.
- Bindings require mounting on skis.