Men's Challenger ATR 6
Hoka Challenger ATR 6
Returning for its sixth iteration, the Challenger ATR 6 furthers its reputation for versatility. As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention — performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction. Dynamically designed for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimize grip and weight. Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6’s outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season’s iteration utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly lace
- Tongue mesh includes recycled material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact point
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Footwear at Sunshine and Ski
We are Regina's experts on running, walking, and hiking footwear. Visit us for advice on the right shoes for you. When you buy in person, we offer you the chance to try your shoes at home and return them as long as they remain in new condition.