Maverick 86 C
Atomic Maverick 86 C
Balanced and intuitive, the all-mountain Atomic Maverick 86 C is the ski of choice for confident skiing on any mountain and in any snow condition.
A mid-width all-mountain ski, the Atomic Maverick 86 C, is built for balanced and intuitive skiing. OMatic Construction combines only the essential materials - wood, fiberglass, and carbon - for lighter weight and smooth, easy handling. Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact on hardpack snow and ice. Whether you're skiing the steep chutes of Crested Butte or the powdery glades of St. Anton, the Maverick 86 C is the ski for confident skiing in any condition.
- Flow Profile: Rocker, camber and HRZN Tech for ideal edge contact during the turn, and great float off piste.
- OMatic Core: Versatile all-mountain core construction that balances stiffness and flex through the entire ski.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Side Edge Angle: 87º, for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Side Edge Angle: 1.0º, for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.