Cloud Q9 + M 10 GW
Atomic Cloud Q9 + M 10 GW
The Atomic Cloud Q9 is designed for intemediate female skiers. With Multi Radius Sidecut and a 75mm waist, the Q9 excels in any on-piste conditions. Designed with Atomic's All-Condition Piste Shape, the Cloud Q9 is at home cruising the groomers or making quick turns through afternoon bumps. The generous 75mm waist provides a solid platform for variable snow conditions, while Dura Cap Sidewall construction creates secure edge hold through the turns. The composite wood core keeps the ski responsive and light to minimize fatigue and maximize fun. The Cloud Q9 is ready to ski hard in the morning and dial it back in the afternoon for cruiser laps with friends - a true, versatile, all-piste ski.
- All-Condition Piste Shape: Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for stability and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Light Woodcore: Poplar wood core optimizing the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Densolite Core: A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations- for effortless skiing.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability
- Side Edge Angle: 87º, for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.0º, for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
- Tip Protector: A stainless steel protector that's screwed in so it's easy to replace and extends the life of the ski.
- Binding included in price*