Chronic 94 2024
Line Chronic 94 2024
Designed for all-mountain freestyle enjoyment, the Chronic 94 remains the dopest all-mountain freestyle ski. What's even doper is the adjustments we've made to this flagship ski for the 23/24 season. Complete with Bio-Resin to increase bonding within the core, new Thin Tip Technology to increase tip and tail durability, and Thick-Cut Sidewalls for added edge strength, the Chronic 94 is the beefiest freestyle ski we've ever made. Pair these durability improvements with a refined overall shape, and you've got a sustainable ski that will feel just as good stepping up to the big jump line as it will ripping early morning groomers.
- Bio-Resin: Featuring better bonding, improved cold temperature toughness, and a 20% reduction in the carbon footprint of the resin for every ski produced, The TC 94 and 101 are the first skis we have brought to production with our new Bio-Resin technology.
- Thin Tip: We've extended the ski core to run through the tips and tails while creating a glass-on-glass bonding area in both the tip and the tail. This gives even compaction over the tip/tail of the ski and encapsulates anything that could delaminate in a large glass-on-glass bonding region, meaning that while delaminations can always happen, this will keep the delamination from propagating to the core of the ski and limit it to edge chipping.
- Thick-Cut Sidewall: We've extended the amount of sidewall that stretches into the core of the ski while adding more material over the steel edges to increase the total bonding surface area. This creates sidewalls more resilient to hard edge impacts, like sliding rails.
- Fatty Base & Edge™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase the durability and tuning life the skis.
- Symmetric Flex: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.