Blaze 82 W 2024
Völkl Women's Blaze 82 2024
Volkl expands the light, nimble and gutless goodness of the Blaze series at the narrow end this season with the Völkl Blaze 82 Skis, and fans of a performance ski with less mass to move around are the beneficiaries. With Völkl's full range of tech including 3D Radius Sidewall construction in play, the Blaze 82 uses a lighter core and no metal to come up with a confident ski.
- Tip & Tail Rocker: Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- 3D Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed.
- Multilayer Woodcore Light: The combination of light beech and poplar results in a very durable woodcore composed of hard wood in the binding area and - due to its dedicated slots - lighter wood around.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- P-Tex 2100 Base: A sintered high-density and high molecular weight polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.