Bent 90 w/ STR R 11 GW 2024
Atomic Bent 90 w/ STR R 11 GW 2024
The Atomic Bent 90 ski is at home ripping the whole mountain, or upside-down in the middle of a saw cork 10 in the park.
The Atomic Bent 90 is the ski Nico and Miguel Porteous refer to as "the Swiss Army Knife"- the perfect all-mountain/park ski. HRZN Tech Tip & Tail give the Bent 90 the ability to float through pow laps in the morning and send the park in the afternoon. A Light Woodcore keeps the weight down and the performance responsive. Extra-durable Resist Edges provide lasting durability for endless rail slides. While the Bent 90 is a narrower ski than the bigger Bent Chetler 120, it still maintains the same attitude of creativity, self-expression, and versatility that make the entire range so effective. With topsheet and base art by Chris Benchetler, the Bent 90 channels a unique approach to the mountain in both design and aesthetics.
Includes Atomic STR R 11 GW binding
- HRZN Tech Tip & Tail: Beveled tip and tail with 10% more surface area for float and playful performance, and lower weight.
- Directional Shape: Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Light Woodcore: Poplar wood core optimizing the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Resist Edge: A thicker edge offers sturdiness and greater durability for repeated stone grinds.
- Side Edge Angle: 87º, for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.3º, for easy turning, edge grip and tracking through the turn.