Arbor Acacia Snowboard Bindings
The Arbor Acacia Snowboard Bindings are a progression friendly choice that hit the sweet spot of comfort, performance, and value. The single mold baseplate provides precise, responsive board feel and tons of durability, and the women's specific highbacks deliver the control you need to progress from greens to blues to blacks. The latest model features all new ergonomic, pre-curved ankle straps for improved comfort and control, getting you moving and shaking up the learning curve.
- 2.5˚ Canted Footbed- For a more natural foot/knee position, the built-in angle of the baseplate fights fatigue and bad form
- Adjustable EVA Footbed
- Lightweight Single Mold Baseplate
- Women's Specific Asymmetrical Highbacks- Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highback with 5˚ pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement
- Bow-Strap Adjuster- Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience.
- Textured Stretch Single Durometer Ankle Strao
- Toolless Ankle and Toe Strap Adjustments
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers
- Universal 4x4 Disc