Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Rain Jacket meets Patagonia's H2No® Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. Torrentshell provides all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability and the fabrics, membrane and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish are made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- The microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.