Women's Radalie Parka
Patagonia Women's Radalie Parka
Now made with 100% recycled polyester materials, a fan favourite quilted, insulated parka that will keep you warm, cozy and comfortable in a flattering, sporty style. Made in Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Shell, lining and insulation made from 100% recycled ployester
- Collar, cuffs and pockets lined with soft brushed tricot for exceptional warmth and against-the-skin comfort
- Center-front Vision® zipper closure and stand-up collar made to hold your warmth in and keep the cold out.
- Front handwarmer pockets, a left-chest Retro-X patch pocket and inner-right chest pocket have zippered closures to keep your valuable secure.
- Mid-thigh length design provides extra warm coverage.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor.
- Shell: 1.5-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish.
- Insulation: 150-g (sleeves:100-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester.
- Lining fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved.