Women's Limelight Step On® Package
Burton Women's Limelight Step On® Package
The package pricing includes the boot and the binding.
Make it look easy, all day long!
Dial in the fit, step on, and ride. That's what the women's Burton Limelight Step On® Snowboards Boot delivers, so you can jib, butter, and carve the day away with foot-hugging comfort right out of the box. They balance all-day comfort with a relaxed feel for versatile performance. The intuitive connection of the Step On® system makes for clean lift transition and consistent board control. Top-of-the-line warmth and comfort come from insulated, heat-moldable liners matched with heat-reflective tech to keep you riding and smiling, all day long.
- Medium-Stiff Feel: A not-too-stiff, not-too-soft flex means you can push your skills without being pushed around.
- Micro-Adjustable Uniform Fit: The Sequence BOA® Fit System has two distinct lace paths for a uniform fit from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial.
- Imprint™ 2: Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for additional low-bulk warmth along with hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit.
- Three-point lock-in: the boot has three contact points in which it snaps into the binding. Two and the toes and one at the heel.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This low-profile and lightweight underfoot shield reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Just Step Right In: The Step On® system creates a clean and simple boot-to-binding interface that lets you step right in. Toe Hooks 2.0 offers responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. No buckles. No straps. No fuss.
- Cushioned Comfort: Re: Flex FullBED cushioning maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue.
- True Board Flex: Re: Flex mounting system improves board flex and feel while reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Customize Your Stance: The FLAD system lets you make micro adjustments to a forward lean angle for a customized stance.