Men's Ruler Step On® Package
Burton Men's Ruler Step On® Package
The package pricing includes boot and binding.
Just step on for proven performance and fit.
Step up to larger drops, burlier hits, and stronger skills with the men's Burton Ruler Step On® snowboard boots. With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Ruler Step On® pairs responsive performance with the convenience of Step On® for boots that are equally nimble and powerful. The micro-adjustable fit just adds to the ease and on-the-fly experience.
- Just Step Right In: The Step On® system creates a clean and simple boot-to-binding interface that lets you step right in. No buckles. No straps. No fuss.
- Medium-Stiff Flex: Their not-too-stiff, not-too-soft flex means you can push your skills without being pushed around.
- Mirco-Adjustable, Uniform Fit: The sequence BOA® Fit System has two distinct lace paths for a uniform fit and secure heel hold with the twist of a single dial.
- Imprint™ 2: Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for additional low-bulk warmth along with hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This low-profile and lightweight underfoot shield reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Just Step Right In: The Step On® system creates a clean and simple boot-to-binding interface that lets you step right in. Toe Hooks 2.0 offers responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. No buckles. No straps. No fuss.
- Cushioned Comfort: Re: Flex FullBED cushioning maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue.
- True Board Flex: Re: Flex mounting system improves board flex and feel while reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Customize Your Stance: The FLAD system lets you make micro-adjustments to a forward lean angle for a customized stance.