Atomic Maven 86
Approved by Atomic's #sheskis ambassador team, the all-mountain women's Atomic Maven 86 delivers exact and relaxed skiing in any snow condition. The versatile Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of camber, shovel taper and tip rocker for rock-solid stability and effortless performance in any snow conditions. OMatic Construction uses only essential materials like poplar wood core and lightweight triaxial fiberglass layers for the ultimate balance of stiffness and flex. The result is a lightweight and responsive ski that eases into any turn. With a Dura Cap sidewall and topsheet graphics to match any adventure, the Atomic Maven 86 delivers newfound potential to ski the entire mountain.
- Flow Profile: Rocker, camber, and HRZN Tech for ideal edge contact during the turn, and great float off piste.
- OMatic Core: Versatile all-mountain core construction that balances stiffness and flew through the entire ski.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Side Edge Angle: 87º, for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.0º, for easy turning excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.