Women's Sarah Anorak
Flylow Women's Sarah Anorak
The cozy-yet-tough Sarah Anorak is blissfully easy to get on and off.
Nobody wants to get stuck inside their jacket while trying to delayer in the lodge. The beauty of the Sarah Anorak is its generous side zipper, which serves as both an underarm vent when temperatures heat up and as a quick-release zip to get the shell over your head, even with a helmet on. This jacket has the cozy style of a pullover hoodie you can actually ski in. Made from durable, waterproof Finish two-layer fabric and a light layer of recycled insulation, the Sarah Anorak keeps you out longer. A big front kangaroo pouch with velcro closure keeps your snack within easy reach.
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 60g Greenloft recycled insulation
- High-performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 22-inch underarm vent on the wearer's right side that doubles as venting and easy on/off
- 14-inch zip underarm vent on the wearer's left side
- Fully seam taped
- 2 hand pockets, pass pocket, zippered chest pocket and velcro kangaroo pocket
- Powder skirt
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk cuffs
- YKK zippers