There are no impostors on the mountain when your kid is riding the Rossignol Scan Snowboard, created for mini mountain moguls to progress with ease. Their enthusiasm won't fail the bio scanner thanks to a super soft flex and deep sidecut for easy turning and control, and this true-twin freestyle board makes the accidental switch 180 feel like nothing more than a crossed wire. Don't get thrown out of the airship, get them on the Rossignol Scan Snowboard for all day fun.
- Flex Rating: 1 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – A very soft, forgiving flex ideal for progressing riders.
- AmpTek Auto Turn Rocker – Amptek Auto Turn has an 80/20, rocker/camber blend for effortless turn initiation and an easy playful ride.
- True Twin – Perfectly symmetrical snowboard with an even flex pattern. True twins make for a versatile ride that is just as maneuverable and stable when riding switch so it's great for freestyle.
- Wood Core – Rossignol's standard wood core delivers the utmost durability and performance. All are built using sustainably harvested wood, from responsibly managed forests.
- Glass Fiber – Delivers customized flex with increased torsional resistance and stability.
- ABS Sidewalls – ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.