Sale Sold out
Regular price $369.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
K2 Men's Maysis Snowboard Boots
The K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots are K2's best selling option for good reason. They're crazy comfortable, easy to adjust, and provide dialed, predictable performance. Built around the power of the Boa lacing system, these boots have one coiler for the outside and another for the liner, letting you get your foot snugly locked in and your fit completely customized. To add in some extra comfort, they come pre-equipped with Intuition liners and vibration dampening Harshmellow midsoles, making this sweet all-mountain boot just about as value-packed as you could ask for.
- Flex: 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Rubber reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper- Abrasion resistant reinforced outsole rubber is placed in areas of high stress to extend the life of the boot and increase durability.
- Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner- Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foma 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support
- Boa® Conda™ Liner Lacing- A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa® Conda™ allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- H4 Boa® Coiler- A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tensions and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening. Boa® works to automatically retract lace slacks so your boots stay nice and neat
- TX3 Lacing- Constructed from recycled PET with a structural core. This lace provides a softer, more flexible look similar to the characteristics of a traditional lace but the superior closure of a Boa® system.