M6 Mantra 2024
Völkl M6 Mantra 2024
Long the standard by which high-performance all-mountain skis are gauged, the Völkl M6 Mantra Skis haven't lost a step as they've evolved - rather they continue to get more and more versatile without giving up the tenacious ability to hold edge and scribe a precise turn they've always had. This season's M6 continues to walk the walk with its Tailored Titanal Frame and Tailored Carbon Tip construction, leaving it up to you to put it through its paces.
- Tip & Tail Rocker: Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- 3D Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body that allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed.
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood surrounding it.
- Tailored Titanal Frame: The size of the frame is tailored to the skier's height, skiing ability and power. This means that longer ski models have a higher titanal content for more stiffness, more direct power transmission and stronger dampening. The shorter the length, the lower the titanal content, which makes the ski more agile, so that smaller, lighter and less powerful skiers can use the full potential performance of the ski.
- Tailored Carbon Tips: In this innovative manufacturing process the new Tailored Carbon Tips are produced by embroidering the individual carbon fibres onto a carrier material. This allows them to be positioned exactly along the stress lines, opening up completely new possibilities, for performance at the front of the ski, which has a decisive influence on handling.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- P-Tex 2100 Base: A sintered high-density and high molecular weight polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.