Leggero Quilted Down Blend Parka
Indyeva Leggero Quilted Down Blended Parka
The Leggero quilted parka is expertly crafted to provide unparalleled comfort and exceptional warmth during cold winter days. Its 100% nylon shell and premium down insulation offer a stylish silhouette and ensure optimal insulation to keep you cozy. The parka features zippers at the collar and cuffs, seamlessly blending functionality and style. Thumb loops provide added convenience and protection for your hands in chilly temperatures. With its lightweight design, this winter coat offers reliable protection against the elements, even in temperatures as low as -30ºC. Ethically made from Bluesign®-certified nylon and RDS-certified down, the Leggero quilted parka combines sustainability with style, making it the perfect choice for embracing winter in utmost comfort and fashion.
- Fabric: 100% nylon, 68 g/m2, DWR 80/20, 10K/10K lamination, Bluesign® and OEKO-Tex® fabric
- Insulation: White duck down, 80% down, 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
- Critically seam sealed
- YKK® Two-way zipper for added flexibility
- Removable hood with adjustment
- Zippered collar and side vents for a touch of style
- Zipped hand warmer pockets
- High-pile fleece lining on back and inner collar
- Easy-access exterior pocket for your cell phone
- Inside zipped pocket to protect your essentials from snow and cold
- Inner knit cuffs with thumbhole for extra warmth
- Bluesign® fabric certification guarantees that the fabric is manufactured in an environmentally responsible manner, minimizing impacts on the environment, human health and natural resources.