Kendo 88 2024
Völkl Kendo 88 2024
The Völkl Kendo 88 Skis have a long history of making smooth, firm snow come alive, and the current version with Tailored Titanal Frame and Tailored Carbon Tip technology is the best yet. For resort skiing when it hasn't snowed in a while and the grooming is top-notch, there isn't a better choice. Temper your aggression with a big stick like the Kedno and you'll find everything falls into place like magic.
- Tip & Tail Rocker: Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- 3D Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed.
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood surrounding it.
- Tailored Carbon TIps: In this innovative manufacturing process the new Tailored Carbon Tips are produced by embroidering the individual carbon fibres onto a carrier material. This allows them to be positioned exactly along the stress lines, opening up completely new possibilities, for performance at the front of the ski, which has a decisive influence on handling.
- Tailored Titanal Frame: The size of the frames is tailored to the skier's height, skiing ability and power. This means that longer ski models have a higher titanal content for more stiffness, more direct power transmission and stronger dampening. The shorter the length, the lower the titanal content, which makes the ski more agile, so that smaller, lighter and less powerful skiers can use the full potential performance of the ski.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- P-Tex 2100 Base: A sintered high-density and high molecular weight polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.