Blaze 94 2024
Völkl Blaze 94 2024
Looking for a hybrid ski that will handle all sorts of on-piste conditions with confidence and still be light enough to take out of bounds under your own power? Of course you are. The light but power-packed Völkl Blaze 94 skis stand tall in the category with the perfect combination of lightness, edge-hold, and quickness underfoot. Let's get this mounted so you stop worrying about whether or not there'll be huge lines at the resort, because you've got a blazing backup plan.
- Tip & Tail Rocker: Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- 3D Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed.
- Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore: The extra-light hybrid multilayer wood core is a very complex core that is used in the Blaze. Light and very stable poplar and beech woods, individually weighed and selected by weight before gluing, are used in this wood core. In the tip-to-tail construction, the wood extends to the tip of the blade and end, giving them the sophisticated combination of good stability and low weight. In the center of the core, a CNC-milled Isocore area contributes to optimal liveliness and dynamic development. All in all, this design allows the stability of the ski to meet the high demands of a freeride ski, and this at a weight that is only slightly higher than that of a touring ski.
- Titanal Binding Platform: A thin titanal layer (0.3mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
- Suspension Tips and Tails: Inserts made of elastic TPU material on the edges of the tip and tail which act like a bumper in wind-blown or tracked snow. Its shock-absorbing elasticity ensures better stability and catch-free float.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- P-Tex 2100 Base