Blade Optic 96 2024
Line Blade Optic 96 2024
Ideal for anyone who confidently enjoys high-speed skiing, the Blade Optic 96 represents the narrowest ski in the Blade Optic collection that harnesses the power of Gas Pedal Metal Overdive™. With a chevron shape of Titanal underfoot that expands into the forebody and rear of the ski, you'll experience immense edge grip on hard snow, with a powerful, smooth ride in cut-up snow and chop.
- 5Cut™ Multi-Radius Sidecut: Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Gas Pedal Metal: Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add extra power and energy.
- Overdrive™: Titanal focused vertically throughout the ski, extending throughout the tip and tail designed to add stability, power, and precision.
- Early Rise: The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack when rolled over on the edge.
- Sidewall Construction: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- Aspen Veneer Core: An amalgam of Aspen Stringer's brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaging feel.
- Directional Flex: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high-speed control
- Fatty Base & Edge™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and turning life the skis.