Blade Optic 92 2024
Line Blade Optic 92 2024
The narrowest option in the Blade Optic Collection, the LINE Blad Optic 92 is designed to rally groomers, charge through crud, and leave other nerds in your wake. With a featherweight feel that enhances edge-to-edge quickness and precision, the Blade Optic 92 is right at home ripping hardpack and those few inches of fresh that fell overnight.
- 5Cut™ Multi-Radius SideCut: Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Early Rise: The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack when rolled over on the edge.
- Sidewall Construction: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- Aspen Veneer Core: An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
- Directional Flex: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability, & high speed control.
- Fatty Base & Edge™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase the durability and turning life of the skis.