Atomic Bent 100
Atomic Bent 100 is a go-everywhere, do-everything all-mountain ski. From powder to piste, this is the ski of choice for any day. Every day.
With art and build designed by ski legend Chris Benchetler and the Atomic Freeski team, this all-mountain ski is a slimmed-down version of the award-winning signature model, the Bent Chetler 120. Dennis Ranalter calls it "the perfect all-rounder". With a versatile 100mm waist, the directional shape of the Bent 100 features HRZN Tech in the tip and tail for increased surface area and float. The Light Woodcore and generous Powder Rocker encourage you to slash and slarve the entire mountain from the peak to the park. Dura Cap Sidewalls offer controlled power transmission and commanding edge grip on harder snow. Whether it's fresh snow, deep untracked, or hard variable conditions, the Atomic Bent 100 does on thing better than any other: it lets you ski like you.
- HRZN Tech Tip & Tail: Beveled tip and tail with 10% more surface area for float and playful performance, and lower weight.
- Directional Shape: Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Light Woodcore: Poplar wood core optimizing the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Resist Edge: A thicker edge offers sturdiness and greater durability for repeated stone grinds.
- Side Edge Angle: 87º, for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.0º, for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.